La Iglesia de San Ysidro is an old adobe church in Corrales, New Mexico. It is oftened referred to as "the Old Church". It was built around 1868, but is no longer used for services. It is one of many of the beautiful old adobe churches in this state.
This is an acrylic painting on 1.5" gallery wrap canvas. The edges are painted a solid brown/black color. It will be delivered varnished and ready to hang. Free UPS Ground shipping to the continental US. Please contact me at email@example.com for shipping rates to all other destinations.
©2011 Gayle Faucette Wisbon, The Old Church, Original acrylic painting on canvas, 24 x 20 inches.acrylic painting | adobe | church | original painting | painting | Southwest
- The Old Church - Work in Progress - Day 1
- The Old Church - WIP - Day 4
- The Old Church - WIP - Day 8
- The Old Church - WIP - Day 5
- The Old Church - WIP - Day 2
- The Old Church - WIP - Day 3
- The Old Church is Almost Finished!
2 Responses to The Old Church is Finished!
Bravo! Lovely painting. The southwest is one of my favorite subjects in paintings and your work is wonderful. I hope I can be half as skilled someday!
* indicates a required field